Help in My Father’s Kidney Dialysis by Contributing Articles and/or Being Our Link Builder
Time comes in our life that we experienced storm, But I still believed that storm only comes and pass by.
My father, Gerardo “Gerry” Panganiban, has been diagnose of having a kidney problem. Today,We have finally decided to make the dialysis of my father. After having different test which shows 1600 of Creatinine we have decided to do the dialysis of my father as recommended by the doctors. It is a tough decision since once the dialysis has been started, it will continue as long as the patient live. I have heard that there are still chances of that kidney will start functioning well even after the dialysis. Of course only God knows if this could happen since nothing is impossible to our God. (Our God is a God of Healer) Based on research in the net I have found out that we will need to prepare an amount that range from $1,000 to $1,200 a month for his dialysis. It is not an easy amount to produce. But the bible say in Philippians 4:19
And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.
I believed that God will supply all our need according to his riches and glory. I pray and Ask wisdom from the Lord I have made a plan to raise my fathers financial support through passive and active income and here is what I plan to do.
- I already purchased ” Kidney Therapy ” and I plan to populate it with different articles that will target keywords about kidney. The site will aim to give information to different people in order to prevent of having a kidney disease that could lead to a kidney malfunction.
- I plan to have different social media site that will link to that site as an information resource.
- Make a donation button from PayPal to all my site.
The site is now up and with few content. Any help to make this site work and become a passive income will definitely help me and my family. You may help us by doing the following:
- Contributing health article, where I can put your byline but it would have a no-follow links. You probably know the reason why, It is because we would like to make site keywords no 1 in Google and in Search Engine to earn from Ads and eventually will make a passive income to help my father dialysis. By making a no-follow links it give a higher chance for a certain page not to leak any Google juice.
- You may also include the http://www.kidneytherapy.com/ in your side bar link using keywords that relates to kidney such as “ Kidney Treatment, Kidney Dialysis Center, Kidney Therapy and more”
- You may send Donation through the Donation link via Paypal at the bottom of this post or at the side of this blog.
- By sharing http://www.kidneytherapy.com/ or this post to your social media site and more. (Just copy the url above)
- By Blogging about http://www.kidneytherapy.com/ using the keywords as mentioned above.
We aim to get a passive income out from the site. By being one of our link builders I think we could attain this goal. And if time comes that the site earns more than what my father need, we will give the earnings to other patients who will be needing financial assistance for his/her dialysis. If this is a way on how God will help me and so be it. For I always Believe in Romans 8:28
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
God Bless You all and I hope that support will pour in. By being our link builders you will also help us promote awareness about the deadly kidney diseases that are affecting Filipinos and Non Filipinos all over the world. We will give updates about the earnings f the site on a monthly basis.