I just want to share the video interview by WebProNews Mike McDonald to Google Engineer Matt Cutts , Head of Web Spam Team from Google ( Hat Tip from Coolbuster.net ) explaining some point about search engine rankings.
This is the points that I noticed on his interview,
- You need to have a quality post
- Don’t put nofollow in internal links
- Make sure that the important post will just be 2 to 3 clicks away from the home page.
- Pinging Google is also important. But how to ping them is the question
- So if Google thinks that your site is trust worthy you will be indexed in real time
- Google is doing it’s best to clean up the web and prevent spammers.
- Google is doing it’s best to make a real good real time search engine results.
- Matt Cutts still stress the importance of linking
- Matt Cutts also says that twitter is also a part of the algorithm for Google Search Engine Rankings, because they are checking how many time did your post has been re tweeted. ( Plurk was not mention )
- Wow there are about more than 200 factors for SEO and PR is just one of them.
- Site Loading is not also one of the main consideration for ranking.
- Page Rank will not to be re-branded which was rumored to be Trust Rank.
- It will be great to link your website to friend feed ( P.U.S.H. = pup sub hubbub = push technology = blog posts )
So hope you learn a lot from this post because I do