I just saw this post from Globe Telecom in twitter and I think some of my readers will benefit from this. The post shows that ITXTALL30 is back. I believe that this could help lots of OFW (Overseas Filipino Workers) since this promo allows texting to overseas numbers as shown in their page. basically globe users will be allowed to send 100 SMS to a combination of local and international numbers.
The promo cost Php 30 for 24 hours usage. According to globe site:
ITXTALL30 is also the first and only consumable all-net SMS offer. It enables subscribers to enjoy using the service any way they want, since the entire 100 text messages can be used for either local, international, or a combination of both—unlike other networks that limit the number of SMS that a subscriber availing of the offer may send to both local and international networks.
Globe users can avail their service by the following method :
Text ITXTALL30 and send to 8888. P30 will then be deducted from your regular load.
Dial *143# and press call.
- a. Enter “4” for "All-Time Fave Promos" and press Reply/Response/Answer/OK to confirm.
- b. Enter “4” for “International Call and Text Promos" and press Reply/Response/Answer/OK to confirm.
- c. Enter “8” for “ITXTALL30” and press Reply/Response/Answer/OK to confirm.
- d. Enter “1” to subscribe to the service. Then press Reply/Response/Answer/OK to confirm.
Promo period runs until June 30, 2012. So to all our readers do you have any other alternative on sending message to your love ones abroad? I seldom received text message from Philippines since most of my relatives have internet connection and they can just send me message through Viber, Facebook, E-mail and more. So this promo could be applicable to those who have no unlimited access in the net. Anyway Php 30 is affordable. So how do you communicate with your relatives abroad ?
For more information check their site here
- itxtall30 list of countries, countries included in itxtall globe