Just Made My WordPress Security Update 3.1.3
We’ve just made our WordPress Security upgrade to WordPress 3.1.3. Here is the excerpt of changes as mentioned in WordPress blog.
WordPress 3.1.3 is available now and is a security update for all previous versions. It contains the following security fixes and enhancements:
- Various security hardening by Alexander Concha.
- Taxonomy query hardening by John Lamansky.
- Prevent sniffing out user names of non-authors by using canonical redirects. Props Verónica Valeros.
- Media security fixes by Richard Lundeen of Microsoft, Jesse Ou of Microsoft, and Microsoft Vulnerability Research.
- Improves file upload security on hosts with dangerous security settings.
- Cleans up old WordPress import files if the import does not finish.
- Introduce “clickjacking” protection in modern browsers on admin and login pages.
I just hope that everything will be fine. Let me know for any bugs that you could see after our upgrade.