Are you a Businessman who promotes your product via videos in YouTube? Would you like to stand out from your competition?
Nowadays graphics are needed in order to stand out from different competition when promoting products. More and More are needed for content providers like me. I do vlogs and videos in YouTube and having a higher CTR (Click Through Rates) is necessary to have a better result on each marketing post that you are making.
CTR is the percentage of those people clicking the video upon seeing the video in their YouTube browser. YouTube is the 2nd best search engine to promote products. So it is really important to have a high CTR to have a high chance of having new subscribers and new viewers on your video.
So here are some of my Tips in order to stand out from your competition and get future customers that will follow your social media.
- If you are doing your marketing Via YouTube, You need to study on how to make an appealing thumbnail in your YouTube Videos. Great Thumbnails will be able to give you a high CTR and eventually turn into new customers in the future. In Making a great thumbnail you will need to have appealing pictures as well as different fonts that will let the viewerâ€™s click your videos. It is good to find freebie fonts on the internet where you can get good fonts, to apply in your thumbnail.
- Make sure that your thumbnail speaks the real content of your video, donâ€™t deceive your viewer on having a click bait, because the viewer might give you negative feedback or worse they will report you and will give you a negative score from the algorithm.
- Make your font or the keyword bigger as sometimes people tend to see the font immediately when they are browsing your videos, using a graffiti font would be nice thing to do to stand out.
- Test on different background colors and see which will work in your niche.
- Be active in your videos, so if they are engaged through your thumbnails, the least that you want is for them to go away immediately. So you better catch their attention in the early part of your video. Donâ€™t do over introduction, not unless it will catch viewer attention.
- Give them a brief of the content in the introduction part for them to know the expectations of your video.
- Make sure that your video gives value to the viewer. Viewers love it when they get value from the video, they could turn to paying customers in the future.
- Make sure that you have a good audio quality in your video, it doesnâ€™t matter if it is taken by a mobile phone or even a Professional DSLR, but it is very important that in your post process, a good sound quality is needed for your viewers to stay.
- Donâ€™t make your marketing videos to be very long. Your task is to give what the viewers want so that they will come back for more.
- Be sure to use background music which is not copyrighted.
We hope that you like the resources as mentioned above and if you want more post like this please let us know in the comment section.