Motorola’s Xyboard tablet PCs Now Available for Pre-orders in US
It’s easy to spot if someone is using a Droid Razr mobile phone of Motorola. Just like Apple, Motorola created a unique brand to separate from the rest. And that’s the cool and stylish corner design of Motorola’s Xyboard tablet PCs.
It’s not just one but two, the Motorola’s Xyboard 8.2-inch and Motorola’s Xyboard 10.1-inch. With both devices have a 5-megapixel back camera and a 1.3-megapixel front camera for video chat. While it is secure to hold with a hand, it is also protected with corning gorilla glass for damage resistance.
Here are the Xyboard 8.2-inch Specifications:
- HD-IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- 800 x 1280 pixels, 8.2 inches
- Corning Gorilla Glass
- 16/32 GB storage, 1 GB RAM
- LTE, HSDPA, 42 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot
- 5 MP, 2592Ñ…1944 pixels, autofocus, LED flash and 1.3MP secondary
- [email protected] video
- Android OS, v3.2 (Honeycomb), upgradable to v4.0
- Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A9
- HDMI port, microUSB v2.0
- Up to 6 h
Motorola Xyboard tablets are now available for pre-order wifi-version only and expected to ship on 18th of January 2012. (Source: Press Release from Motorola)
Prices as follows:
- Motorola XYBOARD 8.2 – $399.99 for 16GB and $499.99 for 32GB
- Motorola XYBOA RD 10.1 – 16GB for $499.99 and 32GB for $599.99
Motorola seems to compete with Samsung and Apple. It is obvious in the price that it will also compete with Kindle Fire. It would be best if the have provided a 64 GB storage capacity.
The 10-inch Xyboard looks much better for me. The 1.2Ghz dual-core processor and 1GB RAM will make it perform faster. Mas magmamahal pa to pagdating sa atin.
Yeah. that is the problem in our country.. The price becomes double and sometimes more than double which of course based on the market demand.
The Xyboard, has a good specification..