So finally the Google Android Phone is now released in CES 2010 , We talk about it here last August but it was only formally announced today at CES 2010 . So what is great about this phone except that it is released by Google ?
Check it’s specification
- It’s a 3.7-inch (diagonal) widescreen WVGA AMOLED touchscreen , 800 x 480 pixels , 100,000:1 typical contrast ratio, 1ms typical response rate
- a 5 Megapixel camera with 2X digital zoom, Video captured at 720×480 pixels at 20 frames per second or higher, depending on lighting conditions
- Android Mobile Technology Platform 2.1 (Eclair)
- 512MB Flash, 512MB RAM & 4GB Micro SD Card (Expandable to 32 GB)
- Qualcomm QSD 8250 1 GHz Processor
Check for Full Specification here and check the step by step launch details and questions from Engadget . This will be a new business model with Google , Will this be athreat to Nokia, HTC, or any other phone maker company ? Will they get a share of the iPhone Market ? This are question yet to be answered in the future. Is this also the reason why Google bought Admob , so that they can monopolize the mobile advertising.