Have you upgraded you Nokia Mobile phone ? So if not I suggest that you should upgrade your phone so that you can do lots of things to your mobile phone. This is because there are some Mobile Application that will not install if you will not upgrade your Nokia Phone Present Firmware.
- Download the latest version of Nokia PC Suite and then the Nokia Software Updater. In the websites, select your phone model and click on “Download”. Then install both softwares.
- Plug in your phone and select “PC Suite Connection” on the phone when prompted. ( You will be asked for 4 option and the default is Storage so you have to move it PC Suite)
- After Opening the Nokia PC Suite. You should see that the phone is being detected in the left part of the screen. If all is successful and your computer have detected by your computer you can go ahead by Clicking on “Backup”(the top left icon) to back up all your phone data and settings . There are times that the phone is not being detected by computer, better check the proper installer for your Nokia cable. Back up is being made since after the update all your phone data will be removed.
- Once done, open Nokia Software Updater via the PC Suite or from your PC’s Start menu.
- You will see a welcome message and a reminder telling and warning you to back up “make sure you update your phone data and content!” or something like that.
- Be sure to set your profile to ” general “
The program will detect your phone model and will start the upgrade.
Please be warned not to remove the cables while having the installation, They say that if you do that it might ruin your Nokia Mobile Phone. You should also full charge your battery before doing anything in the upgrade firmware process.
I believe that this is a simple instruction that will help you upgrade your precious phone. I have tried this using my Nokia E71 phone but this is the same process in upgrading Nokia E Series, N Series Phone and Other Nokia Phone.