Picture by Engadget.com
Look like Asus Eee PC 7″ has now a big brother as reported from Engadget.com called Eee PC 900. The new gadget will be out of the market by mid 2008.
The 9-inch Eee will hit in the “middle” of 2008, with that €399 pricetag for the 12GB version, but other capacities available (we saw an 8GB on display). No word yet on US pricing, but we’re trying to pry it out of them. ( From Engadget )
Eee PC 900 Specification as follows ( From eeesite.net )
- New model will be be named the Eee PC 900
- 1GB of RAM will be standard (up from 512MB)
- SSD storage capacities of up to 12GB will be available
- The overall size should remain the same since the Eee PC 900 will use the same case as the current 700 series
- The base price will jump from 299€ to 399€, not sure what that means for the US prices as computers usually sell for a bit less in the US
So for all bloggers that was late to purchase the Asus Eee PC 7″ last December, You have now lots of time to make money online and prepare for the purchase of this new gadget.
I believe it will be also a fast selling piece because of it’s amount. But In my Opinion it is not good to invest money for this kind of low specs computer. But rather get higher specs with a rather higher amount. It’s only advantage is it is an ultra portable PC . This is just my Opinion