Good news to those whose partner snores so loud especially during the night. A device has been invented to stop them from snoring so loud. We can’t blame those people who can’t control their snoring probably because of too much work, stress and lack of sleep. Instead of waking them up we can give them the ELECTRONIC SNORE STOPPER. This device should be worn on the wrist like a watch and delivers a tiny electrical impulse to the wearer whenever a sound is detected at night. Slap-on some contact gel, pop on the Snore Stopper, select how intense the impulses need to be (one a scale of 1 to 10) then snuggle down for a good night’s rest.
Caution: This device is not suitable for people with Sleep Apnea.
Common Sleep Apnea symptoms include:
- Waking up with a very sore and/or dry throat
- Occasionally waking up with a choking or gasping sensation
- Sleepiness during the day
- Morning headaches
- Forgetfulness, mood changes and a decreased interest in sex
- Recurrent awakenings or insomnia