Lightest Blu-ray Disc Notebook from SONY VAIO
If you are waiting for a Blue-RAy Disc Enable laptop well The lightest Lightest Blu-ray Disc Notebook is here. It is none other than the VAIOÂ® TT Series notebook. The VAIO TT Series notebook brags their 2.87 pounds and is less than 1-inch thin. This is my first time to post laptop with Blu Ray Technology.
Here are the specification :
- These units can record, store and play back personal content on high-capacity BD media.
- 11.1-inch widescreen display (measured diagonally) with Sonyâ€™s XBRITE-DuraViewâ„¢ LCD technology, delivering 100 percent color saturation for a wide range of vibrant colors and true-to-life picture quality.
- The display is ideal for Blu-ray Disc movies. Since many HD films are shot using a 16:9 aspect ratio, the unitâ€™s extra-wide LCD is constructed with the same dimensions. This minimizes the black bars that typically appear, letting you view movies in their intended format.
- TT model also has an HDMIâ„¢ output connector so you can connect it to a compatible high-definition TV for a larger viewing experience (connector cable sold separately).
- IntelÂ® CentrinoÂ® 2 processor technology for powerful PC output and energy-conserving features that deliver long battery life.
- Select VAIO TT notebooks feature a dual channel 256GB (128GB X 2) solid state drive (SSD) with RAID technology. The result is quicker boot-up times, faster application launches and overall enhanced performance.
- The notebook comes with the choice of Windows VistaÂ® Home Premium, Vista Business and Vista Ultimate operating systems. WindowsÂ® XP Professional is also available on select models.
- All models are ENERGY STARÂ® 4.0 compliant, hold an EPEAT Silver ranking and incorporates such eco-conscious features as a mercury-free LED backlit LCD.
- The TT model starts at $2,000. The BD version will go for about $2,700, while the SSD model (128GB) for around $2,750.
- It is available in a premium carbon black, silk black, champagne gold and crimson red.
My Wifeâ€™s VAIO is great and I know this will also be a great Laptop. But the price seems to be high for everyoneâ€™s budget. I think at this moment buying a Blu-ray Disc Notebook is still not necessary since not all place have Blue Ray Disc, But time will come that it will be a necessity to have a Blu-Ray enabled disc reader, same like CD and DVD before. But for now I will go for DVD for price reason. Well it is still up to the buyer.
Nice looking gadget. Hanggang tingin na lang muna priorities pa rin ang family. 🙂
Right.. Family muna…
that’s a nice gadget.
Anyway, please visit my blog.. hehhe.. We are raising funds for church repairs .. rain gets inside the church kasi sira na yung bubong and roof.. We’d be grateful if you could help us.. You can see the photos of our church sa blog ko..
A million thanks dex and God Bless! 🙂
ladys last blog post..We Need Your Donations!
I just saw and press the button. To God be the glory. BTW I have also blog about it.
It may touch my other readers heart 🙂
Dexters last blog post..Lightest Blu-ray Disc Notebook from SONY VAIO