I have mentioned before that we will also be covering Saudi Arabia Tech Related news and information since I am working here. All information can be seen at Saudi Arabia Category in this blog. So expect to get more information about the Saudi Tech Market.
Galaxy Note 3, the latest phone as introduced by Samsung is now out in Saudi Arabia and is priced at SAR 2,799 (Approximate – Php 32,000) for 3G and SAR 2,999 (Almost Php 34,400) for 4G. Mentioned price is from Jarir Bookstore. It is sure that prices in Al Batha and Mursalat will be lower compared to Jarir price, but for those looking for customer support buying from Jarir Bookstore will be better. Probably soon Galaxy Gear will also be introduced in Saudi Arabia.
It’s a great phone and I like their upgrade for the Battery which is the normal problem of android users. 3 GB Ram is also a great feature of this phone. So Here is the complete specification of Galaxy Note 3.
Galaxy Note 3: Specs
- OS: Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean)
- Network: Up to 4G (Cat 4)
- Processor: LTE 2.3 GHz Quad-Core Processor or 3G 1.9 GHz Octa Core Processor ( A15 1.9 GHz + A7 1.3 GHz) depending on market.
- Storage: 32/64 GB, microSD (up to 64 GB)
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Display: 5.7 in (144.3mm) Full HD Super AMOLED (1080 x 1920)
- Camera: Main(Rear): 13 Mp BSI Sensor, Auto Focus camera with Smart Stabilization,
LED Flash(High CRI), and Zero Shutter Lag, Sub (Front): 2 Mp BSI sensor with Smart Stabilization, Full HD recording @30fps
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (HT80), GPS / GLONASS, NFC, Bluetooth 4.0 (LE), IR LED, MHL 2.0.
- Sensors: Gesture, Accelerometer, Geo-magnetic, Gyroscope, RGB, Proximity, Barometer, Temperature & Humidity, Hall Sensor.
- Dimensions: 151.2 x 79.2 x 8.3mm, 168g
- Battery: 3200 mAh Li-ion
I hope to try this phone soon, because in Jarir Bookstore there are times that they display the unit and they give chance for buyers to try it out first.
Specs from http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk | Photo Credit : Jarir Bookstore