Have you heard the news that you could convert your RSS feeds to Podcast for FREE. Check out the automated podcast â€œto goâ€: your site’s RSS feeds, text articles and blog posts can be converted automatically to iPod-ready audio files ready to download and play anywhere, anytime, on any device.
Turn readers into listeners, and transform your blog into a high quality, ad-supporting broadcast that can vastly expand your audience reach!
- Automatic podcast generation
- â€œNear-humanâ€ quality text-to-speech
- Drag-and-drop integration on your blog
- Detailed download statistics
- Make money from embedded ads
- Leverages RSS feeds of all blogging platforms such as Typepad and Blogger
Your posts where and when your readers choose! Turn your blogs into audio-to-go!
- Your readers like your blog posts but may not have time to read them online?
- Reach hundreds of millions of iPod, MP3 player and mobile phone owners… anywhere?
Odiogo empowers you to convert your blog posts into high quality audio files. Check it out here!
Odiogo is compatible with all blog engines that publish RSS feeds such as Typepad, Blogger, WordPress or Overblog. Enroll in the service now and we’ll let you know when the audible version of your blog is ready. The generated MP3 files are stored on our servers. You don’t need to worry about technical integration tasks or bandwidth.
You said Free?
Not only is Odiogo free, it may be able to generate advertising revenues. Once your listenership reaches a significant level, you may qualify for a share of ad income! More technical details about the solution can be found here and in our FAQ. So what are you waiting for? Give your blog voice, and legs, now!
Sign up now to expand your reach and make your textual content podcast-readyâ€”It’s FREE!
You can view the demo site here