As what I promised I will be blogging for some hot deals that is now available in Mobile World Congress @ Barcelona on February 16-19, 2009 and here is my first post.
Samsung has now revealed their 8-megapixel camera phone, the Samsung Memoir, to T-Mobile by the end of the month, and the company has kept its promise.
Samsung Memoir will be available starting February 25 for $249.99 with a two-year contract and after a $50 mail-in rebate according to press conference. [ I don’t know when it will be available Internationally ]
The Memoir also features Samsung’s TouchWiz interface as well as a full HTML Web browser, 3G support, assisted GPS, and an onscreen QWERTY keyboard.
Here is the specification :
– 8 Megapixel Camera with Xenon flash and 16X digital zoom
– microSD slot for storage capacity expansion
– A-GPS for navigation and location based services
– 240 x 400 pixels touchscreen display (262k TFT)
– Full HTML browser and POP3 e-mail support
– TouchWiz interface with customizable widgets
– 3G/EDGE/GPRS data access speeds compatible
– Wireless Bluetooth 2.0 technology (Stereo)
You can see more about Mobile World Congress @ Barcelona on February 16-19, 2009 see more about GSMA 2009