Image Credit : gsmarena.com
This one is the ultimate phone on the go without worrying to run out of battery life whether an outdoor or indoor for the entire day activity.
Motorola offers the next-generation Droid Razr Maxx with its jaw-dropping 21 hours talk time and a standby mode up to 15 days long.
But it is not the only thing, this phone also features a 4.3 HD Super AMOLED screen with a resolution up to 540 x 960 pixels, higher than other most popular brands, including the corning gorilla glass for scratch free phone’s protection.
Sound unbelievable offering, but that’s the exciting part worth waiting which is going to happen soon for $299 on a two-year contract with Verizon according the reports.
It will run with Android 2.3.5 initially but will be upgraded to 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich in the future.
Droid RAZR Maxx Specifications:
- Super AMOLED Advanced capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- 540 x 960 pixels, 4.3 inches (~256 ppi pixel density)
- Corning Gorilla Glass
- microSD, up to 32GB, 16GB card included
- 16 GB storage, 1GB RAM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot
- 8 MP, 3264×2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
- 1080p @ 30fps video recording
- Android OS, v2.3.5 (Gingerbread)
- Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A9
- HDMI port, microUSB v2.0
- Bluetooth v4.0 with LE+EDR
- Standard battery, Li-Ion 3300 mAh,
- Up to 368 hrs standby, Up to 21 hrs talk time
- 8.99 mm thick, 145 g weight
It would be better if they have increased the storage capacity to 64 GB at least. 1 GB ram with 1.2 GHZ Dual core is a great feature of the phone. No Information on when will this phone be available in Philippines.