Image Credit : Engadget
Toshiba announced the release of Satellite P Series laptop in United Kingdom today. It is a series of four models that Toshiba will cater to users with different needs.
The first two models have 15.6-inch screen, referred as the Satellite P850 and the Satellite P855. Both laptops are designed to meet the home entertainment needs through the multimedia applications including the incredible new feature, glasses-free 3D screen.
The second set P Series has larger screens, the Satellite P875 and Satellite P870 with a 17.3-inch screen display to fit user need, the likes of photographers, designers and entertainers.
Toshiba Satellite P Series promises to deliver the most advanced computing performance with the latest IntelÂ® processors, NVIDIA graphics combine and support DDR3 memory for video, audio and image editing convenience. Entertainment fanatics can also expect enjoyable viewing experience on the HD screen and Blu-rayTM support drive.
Here’s more for the Satellite P Series Specifications (Source: Engadget).
- Latest IntelÂ® processors
- Next generation NVIDIAÂ® GPUs
- Glasses-free 3D screen (selected Satellite P855 models only)
- Up to 1TB hard drive or 750GB/8GB hybrid drive
- DVD SuperMulti, Blu-rayTM ROM drives
- 4x USB 3.0 including 2x Sleep-and-Charge USB
- HDMIÂ®, RGB
- Gigabit Ethernet LAN
- IntelÂ® Wireless Display
- Dedicated headphone port & microphone port with Sleep-and-Music
- Full HD web camera with Face Recognition
- Backlit tiled keyboard
- Harman KardonÂ® speakers with Slip Stream technology, SRS Premium Sound 3D
- Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity
Prices are not announced but target date availability of Toshiba P Series will be on second quarter of 2012.