Flickr Could Increase Your Page Views and Visitors
Did you know that there are lots of potential visitors that could possibly come from Flickr ?
I would like to share you what I have observed yesterday while playing my flickr account.
While checking my Flickr account , I found out that there are visitors that is coming from search engine like google, yahoo and bing. I think most of them are students looking for information about their assignments in school. After evaluating and assessing the data that i gather from the Daily aggregate views on my account.Â Check out the tips below.
I would like to share you this tips :
- Don’t forget to put Title of your pictures being uploaded in flickr. I have about 2000+ pictures in flickr and I think half of it has titles of only numbers , It means that when I uploaded the pictures I made it directly from the camera, without even saying something about the picture. It is a big mistake since most of the search pictures are those pictures with proper name.
- Don’t forget to put tags, I told you I am lazy with providing information about the picture 🙂 , tags will really help the searcher in searching about any pictures.
- Don’t forget to put description in pictures, you can always leave your URL and blog address in the description. Where you want your new found visitors to be redirected. Just leave your blog or site URL wherever possible.
- Put water mark with your pictures. I just recognize the importance of having a water mark recently.
- Group the pictures properly to enable your reader or viewers to search properly.
So how could those tips mentioned above could increase your earning potential ? Here are the steps
- Find the readers
- They visit your site
- Give what they want
- They will sometime click your Google Adsense or become your regular visitors.
- Then the money will come.
The main idea is to use the power of flickr in Search Engine or flickr search in order to have new converting or regular visitors. I am now making corrections based on the tips I mentioned above. better late than never.
As an additional information I got 400+ page views in one day last week. If only i put my site url on those pictures. I might have new visitors by now.
BTW is am paying $24.95 a year in flickr. But it’s nothing compared to earning potential it can give 🙂
May mga visits din ako from mahalo.com kasi flickr ang ginagamit nila sa image search nila.
Yes, it’s always good to put watermarks sa mga pictures mo, granted that they really are your own.
Sayang din visit galing flickr di ba.. sometime if they found good information in your blog they will subscribe and be a regular visitors
thanks for sharing this sir Dex…. 🙂
You are most welcome
Thanks for these great tips. I now have a clear vision of how to utilized Flickr effectively.
Google and Bing are arealdy indexing for images in their search engines. People are also looking for tons of images everyday.
Well, a picture can tell a thousand words. 🙂
Great that you love the post. Thanks for your reply in my comments in your blog.. I am actually digging your contents, and I can say that you have an informative blog about marketing and business ..
I am still digging !!! 🙂
[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Dexter Panganiban and Dexter Panganiban, Dexter Panganiban. Dexter Panganiban said: [ TechAtHand.net ] Flickr Could Increase Your Page Views and Visitors http://bit.ly/43fuSH […]