It is almost 2 years after my first use of Satellite M70-160 Toshiba laptop and all seems to be good. I just want to share you how Toshiba Laptop performs so that if your looking for any laptop you may consider this points that I am going to discuss. You can see specification from Notebook PC’s site.
What are my few Observation ?
- Using 15″ screen the laptop is equal to a heavy laptop. I had hard time whenever I travel to different place.
- After 2 years the laptop now is slow, Maybe this is because of lots of malware ? or those programs installed is cluttered ? I don’t know.
- The part which is easily damaged is the switch cover for the wi-fi
- After 2 years of usage The battery can now only survive with less than an hour.
- After 2 years the computer get easily heat up and sometimes goes hybernate.
Why I depend on this laptop ?
- Never in my entire usage of this laptop that I hung up while working a heavy calculation and different interlinking of Excel files
- It is also great in tweaking some Photoshop drawings.
- The wi-fi connection is great and never fail my connection. I can use the laptop in anywhere in my house without any problem in my connection.
- I like the wide screen when I am doing some Office Home Work.
- The screen resolution is good.
My friend also tells me that it is better to remove the battery while you are inside the house and only use the power supply. Connecting the power supply while the battery is connected will make the battery life shorter .. Is this true ?? Anybody can explain ?
So I just hope that this mini review of mine will be of help to you. If I will have to buy a new notebok, I will definitely go for a Toshiba notebook .