Are you fascinated with different sites with very good headers and very good fonts ? Well I do. Lately I have learn how to get and install those Fonts in my computer. Here are the steps on how I do it.
- Google for a keywords “ Free Fonts “ , upon typing those Keywords there will be lots of Free Fonts Site that will show, You just have to download it on your Desktop.
- If you are not satisfied with those result you can also Google the following Keywords “ Free Fonts Rapidshare “ it will give you results on different big files download from Rapidshare site.
- So Enough for download, assuming that you have downloaded the fonts in your computer, Unzip it and Proceed to Control Panel
- While in Control Panel locate the Fonts Icon
- After locating and clicking the fonts icon , it will show the different fonts that is already installed in your computer.
- Then press File >> Install New Fonts
- Locate the unzip version of your downloaded Free Fonts either from different site or from Rapidshare.
- Then Presto you have your new Fonts Installed.
So if you want to jump to Process # 3 and avoid doing searching for Free Fonts, you can just click and download in the following links
I just hope that the above instruction will help other computer users who like to put some other fonts in their computer and replace those files with Arial and Time New Roman 🙂