I just want to let you know that there will be a GSMA Mobile World Congress to be held on Barcelona on February 16-19, 2009 , And for sure there will be lot of updates regarding different new mobile phone and there new Technology.
I know that even during recession Mobile company will still manage to show great gadget at this gathering. So like what happen in CES, expect lots of blog post and updates pertains to new Mobile Phone.
The following personnel will give their keynotes during the GSMA Mobile World Congress ( source )
2009 GSMA Mobile World Congress Keynote Speakers
- Cesar Alierta, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, Telefonica
- Vittorio Colao, Chief Executive, Vodafone
- Jon Fredrik Baksaas, President & Chief Executive Officer, Telenor
- Steve Ballmer, Chief Executive Officer, Microsoft Corporation
- Olli Pekka Kallasvuo, President and Chief Executive Officer, Nokia
- Ralph de la Vega, President & Chief Executive Officer, AT&T Mobility
- Dick Lynch, Executive Vice President & Chief Technology Officer, Verizon Communications Inc.
- Simon Beresford-Wylie, Chief Executive Officer, Nokia Siemens Networks
- Chris DeWolfe, Chief Executive Officer, MySpace
- Kevin Spacey, Actor and Director
- Paul Jacobs, Chief Executive Officer, Qualcomm
- Josh Silverman, Chief Executive Officer, Skype
- Chang Xiaobing, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, China Unicom
- Tim Attinger, Head of Global Product Innovation and Development, Visa Inc.
- Marco Boerries, Executive Vice President, Connected Life, Yahoo!
- Dr. Hugh Bradlow, Chief Technology Officer, Telstra
- Boris Nemsic, Chief Executive Officer, Telekom Austria Group
Mobile Innovation Keynotes
- Andy Zimmerman, Senior Executive & Global Managing Director – Communications Industry, Accenture
- Takeshi Natsuno, Professor, KEIO University & Father of Mobile Web Services, Japan
Exhibitor list shows that there will be 1310 exhibitor. The GSMA Mobile World Congress is believe to be an elite event in the global mobile Communications market. So watch out for the updates in this blog.