• Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

Sss Change Status

Lazada Philippines
Oct 8, 2008 by     No Comments    Posted under: Random Post

This is for all Mother : If you have your SSS Philippines when you are single , it would be better to do a sss change status as soon as possible. It will help you a lot to get claims whenever you got pregnant after your marriage. I remember that we got benefits from SSS when my wife got pregnant with my eldest. She received compensation which is equivalent to her salary contribution on that time. You better go to the nearest SSS Office so that you can change your SSS Status , you need to provide them a copy of your marriage certificate.

So better do some action in changing your SSS Status 🙂 . I just can’t remember the number of SSS member contribution that she have on that time.
You may do some checking with your SSS contribution online. Just go to their website.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

search terms:

    sss change status requirements, how to change status in sss, SSS change status, change status in sss, sss change status form, sss requirements for change status, how to change status in sss philippines online, requirements for sss change status, requirements for change status in sss, SSS change of status

Got anything to say? Go ahead and leave a comment!

XHTML: You can use these tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>