• Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

How to Check Family Visa Refunds in Saudi Arabia

Jun 30, 2010 by     10 Comments    Posted under: Saudi Tech Stuff

Update: (April, 2014) Nowadays refund can be easily check through MOI Website.

First of all this is applicable to OFW working in Saudi Arabia.  Many Filipinos in Saudi Arabia heard the rumors that there is a possibility of reimbursing payments they have made for the family visa. That is why lots of people tried to rush in Riyadh Bank just to check if they are eligible to have a refund.

Well here is the instruction on how you could check online about your refund.

  1. An expatriate wanting to find out if he has made a deposit with the government and whether he is eligible for a refund needs to visit the Ministry of Interior’s website (www.moi.gov.sa). He can click on the “English” option if necessary before clicking on the “e-Services” button on the top of the page.
  2. He must then go to the “MOI Diwan” section and click on “Public Query About Available Funds,” before submitting his iqama number. If he is eligible for a refund, he must take a printout of this information and visit his nearest Riyad Bank.

The printed documents is the one that needs to be given to Riyadh bank in order to get the refund, The website works only thru iExplore and does not work with firefox.

I love the technology that MOI ( Ministry of Interior ) have made in order to help expatriates to know about some details while in Saudi Arabia. The site will also give details about visa status and different information connected to one’s iqama and passport.

So to my fellow OFW living in Saudi Arabia, you might want to check if you have a refund. 🙂 Proceed to the site mentioned above.

10 Comments + Add Comment

  • Dear Sir,

    In my ABSHER account i can see 1,000 is deposited in the Passport section. but i dont know how to refund it. Last time i have paid penitently through NCB Quick Pay account for my new born son iqama fees. who born in KSA.


  • help needed I apply for family visa KSA, and to paying my employeer using his online banking the 2000 SR. transfer to MOI abshir account but when i check the my MOI Asbhir put in to passport instead of labor importation.

    my question is if be possible to transfer 2000 sr instead to MOI labor imporation instead to refund the money and return back transfer it again

  • i have got job in saudi arabia as a mechanical engineer.I have check the status of my visa it is showing ‘fee returned’ in the status column.Why it is showing like that?can the company get that visa again?if yes then how much time it will take?
    Plz help

  • my name arif khan my famiely visia request

  • Can my husband refund the 2,000SAR that he had paid for dependent visa if i failed the medical exam?

    • @mags,

      I believe he can. Because not until he submit every information to the government, the money will still be deposited in the bank.

      • @Dexter Panganiban,

        thanks for the reply. How can he refund? Can he use the site above?

    • @mags,
      Meron k p nman 1 year b4 d visa expires. But i dont think n m refund un sr2000 if the visa has already been issued. Because i myself has apllied and got approved. Dadalhin n lang un yellow copy s saudi embassy s pi.

  • good one. Nice and good site

  • […] Government have made a way to make it available online. You just have to follow instructions on How to Claim Refunds in Saudi Arabia Online that we blog in our other […]

Got anything to say? Go ahead and leave a comment!

XHTML: You can use these tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>