Update : This post is for Firefox User
And for ease of reading I have copied their post below :
There are a few special URLs, which begin with about:, that you can type into the Location Bar.
- about: â€” The same page as “Help -> About”.
- about:about â€” Lists all these about: URLs (Mozilla Suite only).
- about:blank â€” A blank page. Useful for setting as your homepage.
- about:bloat â€” Displays BloatView output (disabled in release builds).
- about:buildconfig â€” Reveals details about your Mozilla build options.
- about:cache â€” Displays cache statistics and disk cache directory location.
- about:cache?device=memory â€” Lists memory cache entries.
- about:cache?device=disk â€” Lists disk cache entries.
- about:cache-entry â€” Shows information about a cache entry. Used in about:cache links. Requires parameters.
- about:config â€” GUI for modifying user preferences (prefs.js).
- about:credits â€” The list of contributors to the Mozilla projects.
- about:logo â€” Displays the Mozilla logo (Mozilla Suite only).
- about:kitchensink â€” Was never included in Mozilla for the reasons listed in Bug 122411 (“Mozilla does not have a kitchen sink”). You can install an extension that adds it though 🙂
- about:license â€” shows the Mozilla Public License and the Netscape Public License for the piece of software. ( Only in products based on Gecko 1.8 )
- about:mozilla â€” The famous Book of Mozilla.
- about:plugins â€” Lists all your plugins as well as other useful information.
Today I am using “about:blank” as my default page. It is cool to see, only white screen when I open my browser. 🙂