SEO Tips : Understanding Links Strategy
Pictures by Partsnpieces
I would like to share some suggestions on how a new blogger or even an old blogger can increase the possibility of being linked by other site. And this might also be a possibility why I got recently upgraded to PR4 by Google.
- I have been joining different Group Writing Contest such as Fixing Leaking of Your Site , Graphic Design , Daily Blog Tips Project, RSS Awareness day, Digg Experience and others. Whenever the site announced those who joined their Group Writing Projects, They will surely link back to you. Choose site which does not look like a spam site. Remember Google also penalize links to bad site.
- All this writing project pertains to the subject of this blog. I am not just joining any writing project just to have back links. So when Google tries to visit those links and back links that I am receiving Google can tell that I am not just spamming.
- By Increasing comment frequency to other blogs, they will surely visit your blog and if they are interested the will give you a link love. I don’t see any problem putting your best post at the links provided when signing, although some might find it spamming. Be sure it relates to the blog post that you are commenting.
- Joining Groups and forums also helps you gain back links.
- Advertise your blog for free
Here are other linking strategy that I made for this blog which I would like to share to all of you.
- Make no-follow attribute to site which you think doesn’t need your link love.
- Make your homepage to have all no-follow, Try to search for a plug-in for this one.
- I have also made some tips regarding better way of linking to your old post.
- Make “me” rel Tag of all your social book marking site, See my footer to know what I mean.
- Doing SEO without sacrificing the authority of the site, So the homepage will not show any topics that does relate to my niche.
I just hope that those above information will help you increase your back links and later increase your PR, As of today I have 1014 Blog reactions as shown in Technorati.com Home Page this might not be very high but still good if you find it good don’t forget to sign in my feeds either thru RSS Feed reader or by e-mail