How to Make Automatic Table of Contents for Microsoft Word
Do you know the methods on how to make a Table of Contents automatically in Microsoft Words?
Everytime I have to update a certan part of the document, I also need to update the number in my table of contents manually. I need to make it Automatic .
By using the Index Table function in Microsoft Word
- Go to Insert >> Reference >> Index and Tables
- Make the content of your document
- After completion identify the level 1, Level 2, etc ( You can see at the left Corner side of your screen the headings will be the main topic
- Press Update TOC
- Choose Update the whole documents and not just the page, In this case it will update the page numbers in the Index and Tables.
See more tips about How to Insert PDF Files in your Microsoft Word Document
- automatic table of contents, word automatic table of contents, automatic table of contents word, automated Table of Contents, table of contents maker word, automatic table of content, microsoft word automatic table of contents, microsoft word automatic contents, table of contents maker, Microsoft word auto contents